Sunday, June 21, 2009

tomorrow, tomorrow

on the fourth day til leaving, america gave to me...
moving all our stuff over
dinner at sujees with lots of friends and yummy indian food!

on the third day til leaving, america gave to me...
coffee and breakfast with christiane
doing laundry with christiane
cleaning the house
lunch at the wedge (yummy)
and a going away party!

on the second day til leaving, america gave to me...
breakfast at classen grill with my mom and david
lunch at grams with the whole family!
packing our bags for the final and best time with the help of christiane!
a wonderful dinner and cake made by lindsay eaten with tyler, staci, josh, lindsay and chris and me!

on the last day til leaving, america gave to me...
goodbyes
the last load to the kramers
lunch at 501 with maggie, little maggie. gram and dad for fathers day
errands
dinner with the kramers
and more goodbyes!

we love you all and will miss you dearly!

3 comments:

Lane Adair said...

love you guys! post whenever you can so we can follow your awesome adventure! go save the world =)

Lane Adair said...

ps. I love your "12 days til leaving" song. I even sang it out loud.

lizcannon said...

i was singing it too lane :). i love you both so much.