Wednesday, June 17, 2009

on the ....

on the eleventh day til leaving, america gave to me....

packing and still more pack
ing
and yummy qeusadillas







































on the tenth day til leaving, america gave to me...
a pedicure
crepe myrtle
a trip to lawrence
and zen zero
a documentary on crazy amish teens
hanging out with sicky alyson

on the ninth day til leaving, america gave to me....
walking around down town lawrence
lindsay getting new birks
dinner at free state brewery with rachel

on the eighth day til leaving, america gave to me...
naps
a new camera






















on the seventh day til leaving, america gave to me...
still more packing
moving
dosas with sujee, lindsay's friend from the library

on the sixth day til leaving, america gave to me...
fixing chris's camera bag
helping chris pack
dinner with elyse and lindsay at galileos
kate spent the night
repacked my bag




















on the fifth day til leaving, america gave to me...
my last breakfast and soy cappucinos with gram
a jin shin tara session
lunch at cafe 501
swimming at the kramers

2 comments:

lizcannon said...

and a phone call from your siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!

love this post!

lauren and brad said...

HOLY CRAP! 5TH DAY????

I'm getting sad, sad, sad. :(